Here are some distribution options:
- Find a place near the church and get the written permission of the owner (not the manager) of the store.
- Choose a few public places near the church to pass them out without the need for permission.
- Give them to members of the congregation to give to friends and coworkers.
- Don't include the church's contact info and just spread the saving word of God by putting Bible verses in eggs and putting them anywhere you want.
- If you're having an Easter Egg Hunt give one or two to the Sunday School kids as an invitation to come to the hunt!
If you'd like to see a copy of the Bible verse/invitation insert check here. Be careful about deciding to put the eggs out in a mall or other privately owned places thinking you'll claim ignorance and ask forgiveness later. That's not the greatest message for a church to send.