- take things personally that aren't personal
- label themselves negatively based on outcomes
- need their egos polished regularly
- don't like to take risks
- feel they are judged
- choose the short-term solution to boost stock and look like a hero, etc.
- see failure as a setback
- work on getting better at things
- are concerned with learning and growing
- know they can change
- look for people to help them
- choose the long-term solution for organizational improvement, etc.
Do you or does your congregation have a
fixed mindset or a growth mindset?