The problem is that most TED Talks are not Christian or about Christian principles. Granted, a few are, but they're not really geared for teens. So here's my idea. Why not let your amazing teens create their own "TED" Talks to motivate each other! Call them Teen Faith Talks (or something more creative). You can put them on your church website for easy access and make sure everything that's uploaded as been adult approved. Everyone know how to upload a video but if you're not sure how to podcast try this website: How Stuff Works.
Things to think about:
- Do you want a video or a podcast?
- They should be no longer than 10-15 minutes.
- Nothing goes up without approval.
- It's about teens inspiring teens... not adults inspiring teens.
Topic Ideas (remember to make these all about FAITH):
- Faith in the Life of a Teenager - what inspires you?
- Facing Bullies
- What do you believe about...
- Facing Fears
- Maybe somebody is going through a tough time and wants to inspire others about surviving a terrible illness, divorce, a death in the family, etc.
- Surviving Difficult Days
- Let the kids create devotions!
Think about what a great witness it will be for kids to be sharing their faith with other kids, inspiring each other with their own faith stories!! I LOVE THIS IDEA!