|Plastic Easter Egg Wreath|
(link to Tip Junkie website)
I saw this plastic egg wreath on Pinterest and, while it's very adorable, at first I thought it was made of balloons. Then I thought about what a great idea that would be for an Easter Breakfast or an Easter egg hunt. There are so many things you can do with it:
- Put candy inside each balloon and let the little ones each pop their balloon for a treat.
- Put clues inside so the kids have to find a treat. Let each color be for a different grade level so the older kids have more difficult clues.
- Put appropriate Bible verses inside and have the kids get together to read them to those having breakfast.
- Make it into a game where kids have to put all the clues together to solve a bigger Bible puzzle. They can work in color groups and the first group to come up with the whole Bible verse or answer the question asked by the clues wins a prize. (Everyone can win as they finish but the first group get the biggest prize.)
- Have a few super prizes in the balloons (coupons) for kids to win a Bible or Christian music CD of some kind.