- be on regularly to see what's going on
- post/create events for church activities
- post interesting quotes on the page that people will share
- post previews of the sermon title
- create pages for different church groups that they or others can update to keep people informed
Friday, October 5, 2012
VOLUNTEERS: Social Media!!
Sometimes in smaller congregations the pastor gets really busy doing tasks that other people can do and sometime a few end up dropping through the cracks. One of those is utilizing social media. Time to get a volunteer! People can spend a LOT of time keeping up with social media, especially Facebook, and there's somebody in your congregation that's really great at stuff like this. You want someone who will...