Among the many you already know about, here are a few great yard games:
- Big Birdie Golf - This looks SO fun!!
- Yard Twister - A fun twist to the indoor game.
- Mini Disc Golf - Inexpensive but challenging.
- Hide some "treasure" in the yard for a treasure hunt.
- Frisbee Tic-Tac-Toe - Section a shower curtain and pin it to the ground.
- Basket Frisbee Golf - Cute idea but needs a bunch of laundry baskets.
- Croquet, Horse Shoes & Bean Bags - Oldies but goodies.
- Water Balloon Toss - Sometimes it's fun with partners, tossing and catching them with towels.
Don't forget to make some really crazy medals just for fun!
(you can make them out of small paper plates and markers or jewel them up a bit)