A cool project for youth might be to have them write up some questions regarding faith and walk around the congregation asking people about what they believe. Not only would it be a great project for the kids for Sunday School but it would be great for the members to have to explain or describe what they feel.
Some questions might be "What do you believe about..."
- The creation of the universe?
- The Holy Spirit and his place in your life?
- Jesus Christ, his life and his death?
- The devil?
If you want to get really creative ask harder questions such as...
- What is the purpose of confirmation?
- Is attending Sunday School and Bible study important to you? Why
- Why do you think people go to church?
- Why should we read the Bible every day?
- Why do you think it's important to memorize scripture?
- What Bible verses do you have memorized?
- Do you feel comfortable sharing your faith with your friends? What do you tell them?
A video like this can spark great conversation and if you ask the right questions it can also be used as a tool for the kids to educate the adults in the congregation. It would be a great tool to use as a youth lead worship service. Now that's something new and different!!